The first visit of a child at the dentist’s office can be extremely difficult and is associated with tremendous stress, both for the parent and the child. Therefore, it is worth making this moment pleasant and not discourage subsequent visits. Dental treatment of children differs from that of adults. Toddlers require a special approach, therefore visits to our clinic are conducted in a friendly atmosphere and with a smile on their lips.
We have created a children’s corner for your children, where you can relax before the visit with your favourite fairy tales or colouring books. For older patients we have prepared plenty of games on Playstation!
– introduce the youngest patients to this difficult subject, i.e. prophylaxis and treatment of teeth. During the adaptation visit, the child gets acquainted with all devices visible in the surgery. He or she also receives answers to all questions, such as those about aching teeth. Teeth are even more vulnerable to the development of caries, which should not be underestimated. Untreated caries may affect the condition of developing permanent teeth. Our little patients can choose the colour of the filling themselves, which is usually met with curiosity on the part of the child and minimizes the fear of placing fillings.
HOW TO PREPARE A CHILD FOR A FIRST VISIT TO THE DENTIST?
- • Make an appointment for your child for an adaptation visit, so that the toddler becomes familiar with the dental office, the dentist and the dental equipment.
The first visit should take place before the treatment of the tooth, so that it is not associated with pain and any unpleasantness. Ideally, it should take place around the age of two.
- There are a number of factors that contribute to a good dental visit. Make an appointment for a specific time, so your child doesn’t have to wait and get bored in the waiting room. Choose a time when your child is not sleepy, irritable or hungry.
- If your child is experiencing severe tooth pain, opt for treatment with anesthesia.
In our clinic we offer painless dental treatment – all thanks to The Wand computer anesthesia, laughing gas anesthesia or general anesthesia (narcosis).
- Don’t forget about check-ups, which should take place every 3 months or so. Regularity of visits and teeth check-ups will allow to build a relationship between the little patient and the dentist. It will also make the toddler sure to have healthy teeth and a beautiful smile.
Do not hesitate! Make an appointment today for an adaptation visit with your child. It will certainly be a pleasant and fruitful meeting, after which your child will like visits to the dentist’s office.
CHCESZ DOWIEDZIEĆ SIĘ WIĘCEJ O LECZENIU DZIECI W NARKOZIE (ZNIECZULENIU OGÓLNYM) ?
ZAPRASZAMY NA NASZĄ STRONĘ POŚWIĘCONĄ TEJ TEMATYCE: