The correct diagnosis and immediate treatment in our Clinic is paramount. To be able to meet this challenge, we have created our own advanced X-ray laboratory and photography studio, equipped with professional equipment. Thanks to this, proper guidance of the Patient at every level of dentistry is easier than ever.
We have equipped our laboratory with a high-end CS 9600 Tomograph, which features:
- excellent resolution of X-rays and 3D Tomography,
- Intelligent calibration – highest image quality with reduced X-ray emissions,
- high precision, thanks to which the finest details are visible on the projection,
- The test is short and safe.
Our facility meets the Polish and European quality standards, while maintaining the strictest rules of radiological protection of examined patients.
WHY ARE DIAGNOSTIC IMAGES TAKEN?
A good quality dental and bone X-ray allows the assessment of the condition of individual teeth, bone tissue and the temporomandibular joint. It shows the roots, root canals and inflammatory changes in the bones, which cannot be seen with the naked eye. Radiological examinations provide a lot of valuable information necessary for proper diagnosis and setting up a treatment plan by the dentist.
WHAT TYPES OF X-RAYS DO WE TAKE?
- Panoramic X-ray – shows in a single image the condition of the entire dentition, including the temporomandibular joints and the maxillary sinuses.
- Cephalometric radiograph – lateral X-ray of the skull, allows you to see the soft tissues of the face, paranasal sinuses and hard palate
- Dental point of view picture – individual teeth and roots. The picture shows, among others, the course of the canals, cysts, impacted teeth, supernumerary teeth or periapical lesions of the teeth
- Computed tomography – a study that shows the tissues and bone density in three dimensions. Used in specialist procedures.
The photo is issued on a CD, for the Patient’s use, or upon request we send it by e-mail.
We also perform x-rays for patients with referrals.
With pre-registration, the image indicated by the attending physician is taken on-site and ready for pickup within 10 minutes.
WHEN ARE THE SURVEY IMAGES TAKEN?
⇾ At the first consultation visit. On the basis of an overview and a panoramic photo, the doctor prepares a treatment plan and a quotation.
⇾ On-call visit to locate source of pain.
⇾ At implant consultation to evaluate the implant site for its conditions.
⇾ When beginning orthodontic treatment, as a basis for a treatment plan.
⇾ During root canal treatment or surgery to perform it accurately and safely.