As part of the Dental Emergency Service, you can come and see us every day. We are also on duty on Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays.
Registration is open from 8 a.m. to 10 p.m. by calling 32 241 01 77 lub 508 169 997.
ul. Franciszka Karpińskiego 3
Our centre is located near the Entertainment Theatre in Chorzów.
PROCEDURE FOR ADMISSION OF A PATIENT WITHIN THE DENTAL EMERGENCY ROOM
- Immediately after entering the building, the Patient will be asked to wash their hands thoroughly in the bathroom located next to the registration desk and to disinfect them with an available agent.
- After completing a health history and an epidemiological questionnaire, you can make yourself comfortable in our waiting room.
- Patients are admitted according to the order of arrival.
- The patient will be invited by an assistant into the treatment room, which has been prepared and disinfected beforehand.
- After the appointment, the registration desk will be able to arrange a possible follow-up appointment, receive information about the post-treatment procedure and settle the payment.
We encourage you to call in advance to obtain the necessary information and an initial consultation.
We would like to remind you that the last patient is admitted at 21:30.