In 2014 I graduated from the Silesian Medical University receiving the title of doctor-dentist.
My goal at work is to look for the optimal way to beautiful and lasting smiles of my Patients. I pay a lot of attention to make achieving this goal painless and predictable. For this to happen I attend numerous practical and theoretical courses.
On a daily basis, I perform treatments in the field of conservative dentistry, endodontics, surgery, prosthetics and aesthetic dentistry.
- Occlusion and treatment planning part I
- Occlusion and treatment planning part II
- Do it yourself occlusion
- Dentistry without pain, without stress – is this the way to effective oral health prevention? Holistic dentistry – our body and oral health and how to implement effective prophylaxis in this context
- Principles of diagnosing and diagnosing dysfunctions of the stomatognathic system, recording neuromuscular short-circuits and principles of working with the articulator and the use of facial arches
- Surgery for general practicing dentists – everything every dentist should know about cutting and suturing
- Endodontics II – preparation of root canals with machine instruments and filling with thermal methods
- Art of Composite – composite aesthetics without secrets
- Certificate in radiological protection of the patient.